Beautiful Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

Go down

Welcome! Empty Welcome!

Post by Kevin Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:13 am

Hello! I am honored tha you have come here to join our family. My name's Kevin, I brought this place to life, and I am one of the "crew" who are here to assist you in your life.

Some quick rules to keep things civil

1. Desparaging comments will be deleted. Should a crew member notice repeated, intentional insults from a certain member, we can ban you without warning. We probably won't, but if we feel we need to, we won't hesitate.
2. Keep the language all ages appropriate. It's like 1984 here, I control the contents of every post, and will censor you. If it becomes a repeated offense, I have the power to ban you.
3. Aretha Franklin knows what's up. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. You are all entitled to you own opinions....as long as you're polite about it.
4. Common Sense - If it doesn't seem like a good idea, don't post it.
5. Crew Discretion - If we find something to be lacking in taste, it's gone.

I know, I probably sound strict, but I'm really not, and will like you unless given reason not to. I believe MOST people here are here for legit reasons, and these rules and "tough-guy" attitude are to protect you, and those reasons, against those with lower standards of ethics than us.
Kevin
Kevin
Admin
Admin

http://beautifulife.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum